Avaya is the company that evolved from the equipment manufacturing units of AT&T and Lucent Technologies to become a market leader in communications.
IP Office is a highly modular IP telephone system designed to meet the needs of home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices for small and medium enterprises. The award-winning IP Office gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications.
IP Office is a versatile communications solution that combines the reliability and ease of a traditional telephony system with the applications and advantages of an IP telephony solution. This converged communications solution can help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer service.
At Avaya, our guiding principle is that customers should be supported in migrating to IP telephony at their own pace, following their own path. Our clients can use a mix of digital, analog, and IP technology and still take advantage of all the applications that convergence provides.
IP Office addresses basic telephony needs, leverages built-in convergence capabilities, and capitalizes on robust unified applications to deliver intelligent communications to your users and customers. This small office IP phone system simplifies processes, and streamlines the information exchange within systems to create simple and effective communication experiences.
The IP Office phone system supports a wide range of telephones, but the Avaya 5400 Series Digital phones and 5600 Series IP phones have been specifically designed to work with IP Office and provide small and medium enterprises with a choice of solutions to meet business efficiency and customer service requirements.
• Functions as a traditional phone system or an IP telephony server.
• Supports both single locations and multi-site networks.
• Includes both basic call center and voice messaging capabilities.
• Scales up as business needs grow.
• Protects current investments in communications.
• Unified Communications for Small Business
• Phone Manager
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
• IP Office Manager System Administration Tool
• Remote Hot Desking
• SIP Trunks
The PARTNER® Advanced Communications System processor module supports five incoming lines and nine extensions with a maximum configuration of 21 lines and 44 extensions, or 31 lines and eight extensions. The processor module can operate on its own or can be used with a 2- or 5-slot carrier and additional expansion modules. Expansion modules can be used to add lines and extensions to the system, or additional capabilities such as voice messaging and fractional T1 support.
PARTNER ACS systems support a wide variety of features including Caller ID (name and number), Distinctive Ringing, Send All Calls, Speed Dialing, and five-party conferencing, each helping employees to be more efficient and productive.
Cell Phone Connect via the T1 module enables customers to answer calls even if they are out of the office by allowing calls to ring simultaneously at their desk phone and their cell phone. Enhanced accessibility is also achieved through the Remote Call Forwarding feature, which enables a call to be immediately directed to any external number.
A variety of cost control features provide for better telephone expense management and system performance monitoring. The PARTNER system is easy to install and administer. It is simple to add modules and telephones, and software upgrades can be performed easily by inserting a PCMCIA card into the system.
• Many included applications to simplify call answering including built-in Caller ID support and standard connections for answering machines, cordless sets, credit card readers and fax machines.
• Improved Customer Service: through enabling businesses to respond quickly and with quality to customers 24 x 7 x 365.
• Mobile employees can stay connected to the business with wireless telephones for employees who are away from their desks and Cell Phone Connect for employees who need to be reached while off premises.
• Standard Fax Management notifies users when the fax machine is busy, in use or in trouble so that it can be immediately repaired.
The Merlin Magix Integrated system is the next evolutionary step from the Merlin Legend system. You get the same expansion to 80 lines and 200 extensions. You get the same access to call centers, messaging, networking and Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI). But the Merlin Magix system adds the new 4400 series telephones. And it adds the decisive advantage of the Merlin Magix Integrated Network Access (INA) module.
We also service the Partner MLS, Merlin, Merlin Plus, AT&T Spirit, Partner Endeavor, Partner Plus,
Partner Basic, Partner II and all lines of the Merlin Classic Phone Systems.